account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save applications on the sd AX2 card

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Save applications on the sd AX2 card

Buenas. 

Tengo un xperia ax2 y no tiene la opción de pasar las aplicaciones de la memoria interna del teléfono a la tarjeta SD, esto hace que sus 32 gigas de almacenamiento interno se queden un poco cortos.

¿Se contempla alguna actualización con esta función? 

Good.

I have an xperia ax2 and does not have the option to pass the applications from the internal memory of the phone to the SD card, this makes its 32 gigs of internal storage are a bit short.

Is any update contemplated with this function?

gt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Save applications on the sd AX2 card

Hi @fca000, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum.

As you wrote, the Xperia XA2 does not have the feature which allows you to transfer certain applications to an SD card, you can however save photos, videos and locally stored music on the device to the SD card.

Some applications can also save data to the SD card, for example offline play lists, pod casts and so forth.

I'll make sure to forward your feedback regarding this internally.

I hope that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @fca000, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum.

As you wrote, the Xperia XA2 does not have the feature which allows you to transfer certain applications to an SD card, you can however save photos, videos and locally stored music on the device to the SD card.

Some applications can also save data to the SD card, for example offline play lists, pod casts and so forth.

I'll make sure to forward your feedback regarding this internally.

I hope that helps!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Wondering about the same 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Highfive27, welcome to our forum!

If you take a look at my previous post in this thread, I have explained that the Xperia XA2 does not support moving applications to an SD card. You can however save data from those applications that support it on the SD card.

I hope that helps and have a nice weekend!