account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Réinitialisation

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Réinitialisation

Hello i have a problems with my sony xperia xa2. I have réinitialiser my phone bit i cant souvenirs my email and i'm block here. Do you can help me? Sorry for the error i'm french. 

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Réinitialisation

Hi @sonyxperiaxa21, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

If you can't remember your Google credentials for the Google account that you had added in your device prior to the reset, you can try and use the Google service that they have to recover the account and depending on if you have setup your account with a backup Email and so on, you may be able to get a hold of the account again, so you can use it to verify yourself in the device.

If you aren't able to get the hold of the account, the device will need to be sent in to an authorized service centre to have this protection reset and your Local support team will assist you further with this.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.