account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problem with June update on my Sony Xperia H3113 (XA2)

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Problem with June update on my Sony Xperia H3113 (XA2)

my xa2 H4113 still march

Apprentice
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

It's strange, because according to Xpericheck.com, your phone (European XA2 Dual SIM) has received the update on many countries. It depends on what ROM is installed on the device (In my case, for example, I had to wait for the Italian version of the update). 

Apprentice
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

In fact I have a xperia xa2 H4113 dual sim, it has been sold as an italian phone, but I still have the build 50.1.A.5.59, the March update.

Is there any possibility the delay is related to the carrier?

Thanks, Matteo

Apprentice
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

For H4113, the update is rolling out in other countries for now. I don't know why Italy receives updates later... There isn't do much to do, just wait until it arrives. About the carrier, it depends if the phone had been customized by the carrier: if the first time you turned on the phone, you found some carrier-related app (in Italy are very common TIM and Vodafone, less common Wind and 3) , updates will arrive later (admitted that will arrive). If this isn't your case, it isn't carrier's fault. (Sorry for my terrible English, I'm still studying it) 

Inhabitant
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

I have the same problem, my contry is Portugal

i buy this phone because use Rádio fm, my old phone is xperia z5 compact and the radio Fm is all right

Plz sony, fix the Stop and brecks to use rádio Fm... 

Apprentice
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

But, wait... I know that the dual Sim edition isn't sold here in Italy (it shouldn't be sold here...). I don't know even if it will be supported here in Italy (If it really had been sold as "Italian", that's a problem: on Xpericheck.com seem that it hadn't never received an Italian update...). 

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

My xa2 (h3113/1312-3737) UK unlocked received another update this morning it was 50.1.A.40-R15A its now 50.1.A.40-R18A what it does I have no idea 

Highlighted
Adept
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

Hi, 

The change from R15A to R18A is a small setup change. For me, R15A brought wifi calling and 4g calling on my unlocked XA2 (bought from an independent retailer) on EE. I guess the update is either adding more networks for unlocked phones to do wifi calling and 4g calling... or its removing my wifi calling and 4g calling on EE!

Adept
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

I can confirm that my unlocked XA2 still has wifi calling and 4g calling after the small update for customised UK to R18A - you can switch it on under phone -> 3 dots -> settings -> calls -> wifi calling