account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problem with June update on my Sony Xperia H3113 (XA2)

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 1 of 19
Message 1 of 19

Problem with June update on my Sony Xperia H3113 (XA2)

Why other XA2 already have received the June security patch days ago while my XA2 is still waiting? The OS hadn't been modified (No root, no flashed, no custom rom). 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 19
Message 3 of 19

Re: Problem with June update on my Sony Xperia H3113 (XA2)

No update on my Xperia xa2(3113) Tesco UK unlocked sim free yet, hopefully we will get in the next few days 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 19
Message 2 of 19

No update for me neither. Probably still rolling out. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 19
Message 3 of 19

No update on my Xperia xa2(3113) Tesco UK unlocked sim free yet, hopefully we will get in the next few days 

View solution in original post

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 19
Message 4 of 19

It's only a security update though isn't it? No bug fixes, I. e camera crash, proximity sensor issue? 

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 19
Message 5 of 19

As far as I know its only the security update I haven't seen or heard about any updates of the other problems 

Apprentice
Message 6 of 19
Message 6 of 19

It's a security patch. I'm just worried because It isn't the cheapest phone that you can find. In a expensive phone (350€, there are cheaper phones with same features) I expect to be one of the first to receive even the security patches. 

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 19
Message 7 of 19

The model sony xperia xa2 (h3113) 1312-3737 customised uk. Had the software update 50.1.A.10.40 released ten hours ago according to xpericheck.com 

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 19
Message 8 of 19

My Xperia xa2 Tesco UK(h3113) unlocked got the June security update this morning 

Apprentice
Message 9 of 19
Message 9 of 19

Same here in Finland. No update at all. I got even email there is update for your phone. But no.

Camera is still huge problem. It crashes so many times. Also I have a lot of moments that I pressed button on the screen to take the picture but app just hangs and perfect moment goes of leaving me with empty hands no pic at all.

This is not 100€ device. Fix the problems. I had no problems at all with X Performance and older phones. How did Sony even managed to create these software bugs..

Apprentice
Message 10 of 19
Message 10 of 19

I received the update yesterday (Italy), It isn't a Bug fix, it's just a security update and it doesn't solve any bug or problem. I haven't noticed problems with the camera (At least for now), but I think that the camera crashes because the phone is too hot. If you want, you can try to use Google camera, but I don't know if the problem will be solved. The link to download Google Camera: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/camera/camera-5-1-011-170395186-release/google-camera-5-1-0...