account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Phone Keeps Restarting Constantly

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Phone Keeps Restarting Constantly

Sony Xperia XA2

It started a few weeks ago. My phone froze, and then it restarted. No big deal. It keeps happening at random. And then tonight, it froze, restarted, got through the SONY screen and the XPERIA screen, then vibrated and went black, and restarted again. It did this a few times, and then finally started properly. I didn't touch anything, didn't even unlock it, and a few minutes later, it went black, and restarted again.

It has now been restarting for the past thirty minutes. Sony Screen, Xperia Screen, Black and Vibrate, and repeat.

What do I even do? How do I even fix this? I've had this phone since OCTOBER. 

Is there even a way to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Phone Keeps Restarting Constantly

Hello, I've had the same problem. I guessed it was connected with low free interbal memory. I cleaned up about 1 gb and it helped. Also had a few such episodes, clearing up some space always worked

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Phone Keeps Restarting Constantly

Estoy en la misma situación, es nuevo mi celular y siempre quiserl tener un Xperia pero ese es un gran problema, cuando quiero grabar en 4k se congela y se reinicia, cuando quiero grabar en cámara lenta pasa totalmente igual. 😓

I'm in the same situation, my cell phone is new and I always want to have an Xperia but that's a big problem, when I want to record in 4k it freezes and restarts, when I want to record in slow motion it happens totally the same. 😓

gt