account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Notification sounds only when Moving the Phone

Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Notification sounds only when Moving the Phone

I have just got a new XA2 for work.

But have noticed  when the screen is locked and the phone is sitting on a table (for example) , i do not get any notification noises etc, untill I move it , the second I pick it up you here all the notifications all come at once, so if its been sitting around all weekend and I move it it goes Bleeping Crazy.

Anyone else have this , is there a setting i`m missing.

Thanks

Cats

4 REPLIES 4
Adviser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Notification sounds only when Moving the Phone

Yes, on touch or nearby.

Rookie
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

How can I stop this happening ?

Adviser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I guess that interactions can be tracked and also predicted via inlocomedia sdk (as in phone sw) but more likely the usability can be determined by installed apps in your phone. I've noticed that Gameloft may have this tech level par example.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Other than that it's just the Doze side effects which is great since I barely managed to attend 75% sleep mode with normal usage.