account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Multitasking android 9 xperia xa2

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Multitasking android 9 xperia xa2

Tengo dudas 

Porque en esta vercion de Android 9.0 en xperia XA2 no tiene incluido los gestos y multitarea 

I have doubts
Because in this version of Android 9.0 in Xperia XA2 it does not include gestures and multitasking

-GT

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Multitasking android 9 xperia xa2

Hi @Pedro355, welcome to our forum!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Google's gesture navigation system is not available in Xperia devices which have been upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie. Regarding the multitasking, I'm not quite sure what you mean, would it be possible for you to elaborate a bit?

Thank you!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Can't multitasking. Ex i playing this game don't kill app just click home button after that don't open anything and back the game. The game is reload. Autokill app

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Lviencuong,

Is it only this game you are experiencing this with? Do you know if you have any task killing application installed in the device?

When you open up the game again, do you tap the icon for it, or do you use the recent apps button to access it?

Games usually will take up quite a lot of the RAM in the device and may need to be reloaded once you exit the game > open up a few new applications and the RAM occupied by the game is needed to run these applications > open up the game again and you have to load it again.

Thank you!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.