account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Mms

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Mms

Xperia xa2 does not send or receive MMS. What to do?

Xperia xa2 nie wysyła i nie odbiera MMS. Co zrobić?  

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mms

@matie29 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Settings > network & internet > internet settings > accept 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @matie29, I am sorry to hear about this.

In addition to what @uliwooly mentioned, I would also suggest that you check whether mobile data is enabled or not. 

You might experience that you cannot send or receive MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) on your Xperia device running on Android 8.0 or higher, without enabling mobile data. This is by design.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@matie29 wrote:

Xperia xa2 does not send or receive MMS. What to do?

Xperia xa2 nie wysyła i nie odbiera MMS. Co zrobić?  

Mam ten sam problem, co dalej? 

I have the same problem, what's next?

Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@andrzej3 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

follow the above suggestions

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Turn off "saving data" mode.

(I did not know how to write but the point is that you have to turn off data saving.) It helped me

(nie wiedziałem jak napisać ale chodzi o to że masz wyłączyć oszczędzanie danych. Mi pomogło)