account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Micro SD Card Stuck in XA2

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Micro SD Card Stuck in XA2

Micro SD card stuck in the Phone. I  didnt see that there was a trai to put in the memorycard. So now is the memorycard in the phone but without the trai, cant get it out? Any sugestion to get it out? So i can input it the real way with the trai.

Magnus

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Micro SD Card Stuck in XA2

I have done it, The SD memory is out but not working any more. Maby the the memory port is destroid as well. I have order a new micro SD card so time will tell.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Micro SD Card Stuck in XA2

Hi @magnusw, let me see if I can be of any help here.

I am delighted to hear that you managed to get the SD card out of the device. If you have any questions on how to insert a SD card you can find a how to-guide here.

If the port for SD cards is damaged, I would suggest that you get in contact with your local support team in order to have the phone sent to an authorized service center. If you have any questions regarding the service, such as routines, warranty and consumer laws, these type of questions are best answered by your Local support team as well, as they vary between markets.

Feel free to return to us if you have further questions! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.