account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Launch date in India

Enthusiast
Message 11 of 33
Message 11 of 33

Re: Launch date in India

Screenshot_2018-05-04-22-27-14.png

Screenshot_2018-05-04-22-27-26.png

Sony India replies this all the time...from last 2 months this is their reply...no one knows for sure about this 😭😭

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 33
Message 12 of 33

The same thing happened with me (maybe everybody). I have also asked them on facebook but got nothing...Due to This things, Sony will definitely lose some serious fans in here India..!!

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 33
Message 13 of 33

They will lose fans? They already have lost many when they were behind everyone in releasing XA2 in India...phones were released in February...all other companies brought their phones in India...only company left is Sony...they lost a lot of fans n popularity due to this...also the Xperia L2 is badly priced for Indian market...another reason for Sony haters to point out at Sony...😔😔😔

Enthusiast
Message 14 of 33
Message 14 of 33

Now, I don't think its coming to India because if they wanted to launch it, they would have definitely updated that on their Indian website https://www.sonymobile.com/in/products/phones/  as they always mention upcoming/coming soon phones at least before 20 days of launch in the market. but here I don't see any sign of XA2 or XA2 ultra on the same whereas  L2 is available which is launched with XA2 series. So if they wanted to release these in the month of May they would have updated it and after a lot of queries, I didn't get any confirmed news so now I must have to purchase from other brands which are already providing better features in affordable prices and most importantly they are timely launching their good phones in India..!!!

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 33
Message 15 of 33

I will wait for a few days...lets see if they release in a month or so...there is pricing issue I guess so they are not releasing in India...will wait because I still hope Sony cares about us...otherwise some other brand...will finally have to leave Sony after so many years I guess!!!

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 33
Message 16 of 33

I am waiting to see what strategy will they use for Xperia in India...I hope it will be worth the wait...as they have no confirmed info on the release of XA2 I still have a feeling that they maybe still deciding whether to launch it or not...50-50 maybe...so let's see...will wait a month or two...final loyalty to the brand maybe😢😢😢😢

Inhabitant
Message 17 of 33
Message 17 of 33

Launch date in India

When it will launch in india. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 18 of 33
Message 18 of 33

Hi @mayank33, thank you for showing interest in the Xperia XA2! Slightly smiling Face

I had a look at the Sony Mobile website for India, but I was not able to see the Xperia XA2 in the list of devices for this specific market.

Have you tried contacting your Local support team and asked them about this? They are the experts on your market and will be able to provide a much more detailed answer than I can, since I do not work in that market.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 19 of 33
Message 19 of 33

When xperia xa2 launch in India

When xperia xa2 launch in India???? 

Message 20 of 33
Message 20 of 33

Re: When xperia xa2 launch in India

Hi @rajuxperia Grinning Face

Since this is a global forum, to know that for sure i recommend you to contact your local support team! Slightly smiling Face

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face