account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Known Issues so far

Commissioner
Message 81 of 133
Message 81 of 133

Re: Known Issues so far

@freelmdwrote:

5.] wifi randomly disconnects

this problem still persists after the firmware upgrade [50.1 .A.5.59]

Can't say I've had that problem. 

Message 82 of 133
Message 82 of 133

Wherer u buy the phone, u try whith another carrier if the option appear?

Commissioner
Message 83 of 133
Message 83 of 133

Question about repair

Hello, will repair service delete my data if they just need to replace the screen?

Commissioner
Message 84 of 133
Message 84 of 133

Re: [Update info] 50.1 .A.5.59

I can confirm that BL unlock does not change the camera at all..

(Bottom picture is before the unlock)Screenshot_20180515-222059.png

Apprentice
Message 85 of 133
Message 85 of 133

Camera is important for me and I have missed so many good moments because when I open the Camera and press shoot button, camera app show some error and closes the camera. And this happens seriously waaaay too often.

Sony, seriously, fix this.

I have to use Open Camera app to make sure i wont miss my moments. It just works always. It is also better for naming files. There wont be files with the same name.

Inhabitant
Message 86 of 133
Message 86 of 133

Too many issues for me. Going back to my XA1, which doesn't seem much slower after using the XA2 for a couple weeks. At least you can transfer apps to the SD card on the XA1, and it has the same camera. Good luck! I have a feeling this is my last Sony - too many weird bugs.

Apprentice
Message 87 of 133
Message 87 of 133

Screenshot_20180517-092054.pngCamera error

I get these camera errors too often... Why can't you fix software since opencamera app works like charm.. 

Commissioner
Message 88 of 133
Message 88 of 133

They should also hurry up with the updates, when i went into the security settings today the security version status was orange, ao sony please, faster updates, and maybe those scenes 

One time poster
Message 89 of 133
Message 89 of 133

My phone is shutting off a couple of times per day and i can't turn it on just when I plug in the charger. Battery levels are fine.

Commissioner
Message 90 of 133
Message 90 of 133

Probaly a defective battery 🤷