account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Known Issues so far

Commissioner
Message 41 of 133
Message 41 of 133

Re: Settings, Display, Interaction, Jump to camera.

@Jonathan2396wrote:

Yeah I can do it WHT the power button and camera button lol Guess the option is because getting fast the phone from the pocket and open the camera it's more easy with power button, i mean the camera button it's so down, more for a landscape or profesional job 

I disagree, having to rapidly press the power button twice cannot be seen as being good for it. 

Commissioner
Message 42 of 133
Message 42 of 133

it needs to be pressed really quickly,you can just hold the camera button to get into camera btw

Commissioner
Message 43 of 133
Message 43 of 133

@davidhozicwrote:

it needs to be pressed really quickly,you can just hold the camera button to get into camera btw

Yes I know  but I don't see any requirement for it to be honest.

Commissioner
Message 44 of 133
Message 44 of 133

Re: [Update info] 50.1 .A.5.59

I'm now seeing the image properly whereas beforehand it was a triangular shape with an exclamation mark hence why I was slightly confused. 

Message 45 of 133
Message 45 of 133

Re: [Update info] 50.1 .A.5.59

Aceeași  problemă . Rețea rds România 

Same problem . Network rds Romania

GT

Learner
Message 46 of 133
Message 46 of 133

Re: Known Issues so far

I'm having 2 serious issues on my H3123 XA2 (Unlocked, using on T-Mobile US)

1) I can't recieve many incoming calls. It works after a reboot, but I've had many people tell me they have tried to call me and it has gona straight to voicemail. I won't get a notification or anything. I've factory reset, done a software repair, got a new SIM card, updated all of my carrier settings and tried everything both T-Mobile and Sony support have suggested, to no avail.

2) There is a high pitched whine coming out of the earpiece. I noticed it in a phone call today, but after the call the noise was still present. I rebooted the phone and held it up to my ear as it was rebooting. Sure enough, the noise is still there. 

I'm sending it in for a warranty repair because I'm afraid both issues may be hardware related. I hope Sony sees this post, as I can't figure out how to submit actual bug reports or issues to them short of this forum or calling their tech support.

Commissioner
Message 47 of 133
Message 47 of 133

Tell me if they accept the warranty, on their site it says that the wareanty may be void but i am running the stock rom and don't know if the warranty is lost.

I want to send my phone to repair due to a backlight bleed...atleast i think its i backlight bleed

Message 48 of 133
Message 48 of 133

send the phone, why ur warranty be void? u havent do nothing

Commissioner
Message 49 of 133
Message 49 of 133

The bootloader is unlocked, i haven't had warranty issues with my huawei p10 lite but idk about sony. Does the repair service software that sony has given them detect unlocked bootloader and magisk as a modified system (Magisk is systemless and SafetyNet passes)?

Apprentice
Message 50 of 133
Message 50 of 133

"1) I can't recieve many incoming calls. It works after a reboot, but I've had many people tell me they have tried to call me and it has gona straight to voicemail. I won't get a notification or anything."

I'm having this exact same problem! I have the same phone, but on AT&T.  I'm really hoping this gets fixed soon! Slightly frowning Face