account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Known Issues so far

Commissioner
Message 31 of 133
Message 31 of 133

Re: [Update info] 50.1 .A.5.59

Does the XA2 once the battery gets to 100% ever say anywhere the words FULLY CHARGED?

On mine it's been at 100 % for over 10 min so or so and still it says Charging.

Is that because I have the battery care option enabled? 

Commissioner
Message 32 of 133
Message 32 of 133

In the about phone settings under battery level it just says 100% so wondering why when you go straight to the battery it says Charging. 

Commissioner
Message 33 of 133
Message 33 of 133

when phones go to100% they aren't fully charged yet, get accubattery and eatcj the battery at 100% , it is full when the current goes to 0

Commissioner
Message 34 of 133
Message 34 of 133

@davidhozicwrote:

when phones go to100% they aren't fully charged yet, get accubattery and eatcj the battery at 100% , it is full when the current goes to 0

I checked on an old phone and it only took a couple of seconds to change from charging to fully charged after it hit 100%.

Regarding the XA2 though, should it still say fully charged after a set time? 

Commissioner
Message 35 of 133
Message 35 of 133

There's a battery setting on XA2 that gives info about use since a full charge, the times seem about right since I charged to 100% so this shows that the phone did actually receive a full charge. 

Commissioner
Message 36 of 133
Message 36 of 133

Overheating fix

To fix overheating use kernel auditor to lower the frequency of big cores to 2000 Mhz, then go to thermal  and enable cpu throttle.

I played 20 minutes of asphalt 8 and my temps got to 35°C. Massive improvement from 42°C by just browsing the web

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 37 of 133
Message 37 of 133

Settings, Display, Interaction, Jump to camera.

On the XA2 if you go to settings then display, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen you'll find Interaction, there's an option there to press the power button to apparently jump to the camera, is it working for you?

Please confirm your phone build number. 

Commissioner
Message 38 of 133
Message 38 of 133

Re: Settings, Display, Interaction, Jump to camera.

Its double press(rapidly) and it works with the latest firmware

Commissioner
Message 39 of 133
Message 39 of 133

@davidhozicwrote:

Its double press(rapidly) and it works with the latest firmware

It does indeed, however why is there a need for this being that the XA2 has the fast camera execution on the right side bottom? 

Message 40 of 133
Message 40 of 133

Yeah I can do it WHT the power button and camera button lol Guess the option is because getting fast the phone from the pocket and open the camera it's more easy with power button, i mean the camera button it's so down, more for a landscape or profesional job