account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place this monday
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Finger print sensor XA2 not working

Learner
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Finger print sensor XA2 not working

Same exact problem, is there a solution? 

One time poster
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Sake problem! And I've been using the Phone only for one day!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

I just bought an XA2 Ultra like 2 weeks ago and set up the fingerprint unlock and everyhing was OK but last night the phone fell off my pocket while I was sitting down (not even a 2 feet fall) and sudenly the fingerprint sensor started failing on me. I erased the configured fingerprints and tried to make a new one but it didnt even let me because it throws me a message that there was an error trying to detect the fingerprint.

Is this fingerprint sensor that bad quality? Now I cant find any replacement on the web and I really dont know what to do. If anyone finds a replacement please share the link!

EDIT: I found a replacement on eBay! 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fingerprint-Sensor-Flex-Cable-for-Sony-Xperia-XA2-Ultra-H3213-H3223-H4213-H...

If I buy this I will be updating this post in order to share my conclusions Winking Face