account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Double tap to sleep

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Double tap to sleep

Dear "Xperians" 

I am a big sony xperia fan but unfortunately lack of official sony xperia import in my country i couldn't buy and use any xperia device from last 3 years,

But now finally i got my dreamy product "A Sony Xperia Phone"

I have XA2 now

Some days before one of my friend who's living in USA told me Xperia home now supports double tap to sleep\wake-up 

But after getting i didn't found this option turned on in home screen settings menu..

My current home version is 11.3.A.0.18

Which is latest version of xperia home associated with Android 8.0

I have been confirm xperia X series all devices have that double tap to sleep option, watched out some videos on YouTube, read some forums regarding this option..

So why i don't have it in my xperia home settings??? 😢

Kindly help me out someone, thanks in advance..

3 REPLIES 3
Adept
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Double tap to sleep

I am not certain about the feature  - if my phone has it, I dont use it.

However, the latest update for the phone is version 50.1.A.13.123 - so I am not sure what version you are running. Based on your message, I am going to assume you have a H3123 - https://xpericheck.com/device/H3123

Try updating to that version and see first? If it wont update - perhaps flash the device to it? I cannot help you with the flashing process - but you can find the software for your country/location/carrier using the xperifirm program

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @-77! Slightly smiling Face

As far as I know, neither of these features are connected to Xperia Home as it depends on if the device supports it or not. The Xperia XA2 does not support these features and I'm not sure what device your friend is using, but we have had the option in other Xperia devices.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi bro, yes I have H3123 and the software version is what you mentioned,  so it means i am on latest update