account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Calendar Color Settings

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Calendar Color Settings

Hi, I have been using Sony SE for a long long time.  Now here is the problem I am having after changing to XA2 Plus.  My previous Sony XZ1, the calendar app is working well,  however, now I'm using XA2 plus, the color set of the calender app is white theme, thus making the function font in white, and the selected day, and today in white, very annoying!!  Please refer to the attached pic and you will know what I mean.  The calendar pic with a black bar on the top is the calendar app embedded in XZ1, you can clearly see the day selected, and today.  All the function is displayed in black font.  However, no matter which mobile phone theme I selected for XA2 Plus, the selected day, today, and the function fonts are all in white, I can see nothing.  So very annoying, how may I get this fixed?  Please help....9468905932031.jpg2624499.jpg