account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Bluetooth works but not for calls

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Bluetooth works but not for calls

Hi, a couple of days ago suddenly the bluetooth headset (sony 1000x ) stopped working for phone calls and whatsapp calls, but it works if I watch a youtube video for instance.

I tried to delete and pair again, reboot, checked updates etc. Nothing. There was no sstem update in the past weeks so I'm not sure what happened. I checked in setting and the headset is added for both music and phone calls.

Any idea? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Learner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bluetooth works but not for calls

For those interested, it seems the issue was with the headphones. It helped to reset the headphones.

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bluetooth works but not for calls

try to concet to headphone with an other phnoe

if it doensn't conect so it's headphone issue

if it conect sothere is a problem in phone !

Stardew Valley

Gangstar Vegas Apk