account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

bugs after installing Android 9 / XA2 ULTRA software

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

bugs after installing Android 9 / XA2 ULTRA software

В общем нашлись баги в обновлении 1)строка кнопок навигации иногда зависает не засовывается обратно, приходится перезапускать приложения ну это редко бывает. 2) диктофон, при записи стал появляться писк, до обновления не было. Пробовал разные программы, пробовал писать на верхний микрофон, на нижний и на оба, писк идет в любом случае. на подключеный проводной микрофон, гарнитуру, проблем нет, пишет нормально.
За микрофон обидно, так как он мне нужен в телефоне. Сто процентов из за обновления диктофон ухудшился, сейчас по вацапу проверил за час до обновления нормально работала, все что после обновления изрядно хуже стало записывать. Скажите куда писать? что б исправили или откатили обратную версию. 

In general, there were bugs in the update 1) the row of navigation buttons sometimes freezes, does not stick back, you have to restart applications, but this rarely happens. 2) the voice recorder, when recording began to appear squeak, before the update was not. I tried different programs, tried to write on the top microphone, on the bottom one and on both, the squeak goes anyway. On the connected wired microphone, headset, there are no problems, writes normally.
For the microphone is insulting, as I need it in the phone. One hundred percent because of the update the voice recorder has deteriorated, now I checked the watsup for an hour before the update worked normally, everything after the update has become much worse to record. Tell me where to write? what would be corrected or rolled back the version.

-GT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Баги после установки ПО Android 9 /XA2 ULTRA

That, meaning that is Terrible !

Sony has got some serious problems going on with 9pie update and XA2 Ultra.

Mine has been choking on it since around July.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Баги после установки ПО Android 9 /XA2 ULTRA

Some individuals already have been making claims that updating to Android 9.0 is bricking their phones. obviously this is one of the confirmed issues with it although yours seems to work in some capacity.