account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

XA2 Ultra Screen Locking and unlocking by itself

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

XA2 Ultra Screen Locking and unlocking by itself

XA2 Ultra While working on the phone it locks by itself and sometimes when not working on it the screen comes on by itself.

Tried the follownig fix: (But problem still presists)

While phone is powerd on

Remove simcard

Hold volume + and power button untill 3 consecutive vabrates

Power up phone and replace simcard

Restart the phone.

Can Someone help?? Or els i will be forced to throw the phone right through a concrete wall!!!

1 REPLY 1
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: XA2 Ultra Screen Locking and unlocking by itself

Same problem here, i thought I'm the only one experiencing it... I think its the latest system update... The time i update my phone, i reboot my phone sony logo came out then it took a while to boot up,, there was a wrech and screw logo came out.. 🛠 Before it went back to normal... Then about a couple of days started experiencing it