account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Volume very low when phone comes out of Do Not Disturb mode

Rookie
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Volume very low when phone comes out of Do Not Disturb mode

Often, when my phone disengages from Do Not Disturb mode, the volume will be so low as to be almost unhearable. I have to raise it to my usual level in order to avoid missing calls.

Seeing as I have my phone set to go into Do Not Disturb any time I'm driving, this is quite annoying.

1 REPLY 1
Learner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Volume very low when phone comes out of Do Not Disturb mode

bumping this post.  the same thing is happening to me.  when it comes out of DND, normal sound can only be heard through earbuds.  turning sound up all the way without headphones, one can barely hear any audio at all.  the only fix is to restart the phone.  seems to fix it but annoying that i have to do this contanstly.