account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Vibrations problem on Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Vibrations problem on Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

I've bought my Xperia XA2 Ultra less than 3 weeks ago and had no problems until today. Suddenly I have no vibrations (phone has not been dropped or exposed to water/humidity)...the phone is not in Stamina Mode nor in Do Not Disturb mode and switching these on and off doesn't change a thing regarding vibrations. I've rebooted in Safe Mode and still nothing. Testing the device with the help of the Support software in the Settings menu does not turn on the vibrations.

Obviously, vibration on tap and vibration on call are on. I do not get any haptic feedback, no vibration during power on, no vibration with finger print authentication...nothing.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Vibrations problem on Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

@Val3ns 

Based on what you've described seems to be a hardware issue, you could repair the phone with Xperia Companion before sending it to get inspected/repaired >>> Local support 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)