account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

So sad

Apprentice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

So sad

I bought xa1 ultra with 6300 Egyptian pounds 7 days ago,,, Once i heard about xa2 ultra the prices decreased to 5700 Egyptian pounds and still decreasing,,, why don't you Sony wait for at least 1 year or more then make new versions of you products,, that's so annoying.... Or please don't stop providing us with software support and fixing pugs and so on

Or let users exchange their old devices with new ones and just pay differences between prices according to each devices' condition...... Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: So sad

@hunnybunny1

Don't forget to send your feedback to Sony as this is a global user based forum >>> Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Pioneer
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Whilst this does for you from a pricing point of view, I was not exactly surprised at the timing of the announcement. They are pretty regular.

I know it's true because I made it up myself...
Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Be happy, XA1 ultra works better ...

Genius
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

This could be directed to basically every mobile phone manufacturer .....consumerism I'm afraid & that human lust for the latest design/tech albeit in whatever form 😶