account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Screen Ghosting

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Screen Ghosting

It has taken three restarts to write this message. Phone is completely unusable and only a month old. The screen does whatever it wants. Please tell me how to fix this. Have already tried multiple factory resets with fresh updates. It's ridiculous that this phone didn't even last a month! 

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Screen Ghosting

Same problem talked to Sony after best buy would not take the phone back. All they said was us are software to repair it and guess what it did not fix it shame  I really like the first ax that's why I got the second version 

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Screen Ghosting

Had severe ghosting on this same phone. Wild screen actions on its own, menus opening,  icons beign dragged, App Switching.  Did entire factory reset and self test fixed nothing. Sent to repair centre got back in 3 days (way to quick if you ask me) with odd workorder 'repaired front camera focus' ..  I am not even sure if was the same phone we sent in.  So put back google accounts, installed Snapchat & Instagram and my daughter messages me this morning 'Dad it is worse than ever' ..  I'm not impressed. Meanwhile we come up to end-of-warrenty in couple weeks.  What do they want me to do? Re-do all the tests and resets I did 10 days ago!