account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Phone thickness

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Phone thickness

I'm looking to purchase this device but I'm worried about the phones thickness. Can anyone share their thoughts on their experience with it?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Phone thickness

@A215 to be honest it doesn't bother me, true it is a bit heavy but i like that in a phone....gives the impression of good sturdy build quality 😎

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Phone thickness

As like with the other individual who answered on this I own it myself and it doesn't bother me one bit. personally I like the appeal of it even though yeah, it might be a little bulky but it's nothing too honestly fret about. I like the phone to have a little weight to it because at least that way it doesn't feel like it's flimsy or you're not going to have a good grip to it.