account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Phone getting restart automatically

Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Phone getting restart automatically

My phone sony xa2 ultra gets restarted automatically 3-4 times

5 REPLIES 5
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Phone getting restart automatically

Hi @Azeem012, let me see if I can help out here!

Could you please elaborate your question a bit? For example, does the restarts happen during a specific kind of use or do they occur randomly? Have you been able to test your phone in safe mode in order to see if the same behaviour occurs there? 

Please do elaborate as much as you can and I will do my best to assist you! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

It restarts randomly...

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi again @Azeem012 and thank you for the quick reply.

As i mentioned previously, It would be really great if you could try to reboot your phone in safe mode to see if the restarts occurs there as well. All apps downloaded from Play Store is temporarily deactivated while in safe mode and by doing this, you can see if this behaviour is caused by a downloaded app. For more information on safe mode and how to use it, click here

Another thing that you can try is to try another SIM card in the device an also another SD card if you have one mounted. If the device works better with another SIM card or without a SD card, the SIM or SD card might be defective and in need of replacement.

Try these measures and let me know how it goes! 

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

A tálca kivételelnel indul újra.... De mi a fraceeeeeee. Kivagyok tőle....? 

The tray will restart with exception .... But what the fraceeeeeee. Am I out of it ....? - GT

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Xa2ultra,

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I am not really sure on what you mean, is it possible for you to elaborate your question a bit?