account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Babied Xperia XA2 Ultra hangs on Android 9 pie update

Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Babied Xperia XA2 Ultra hangs on Android 9 pie update

This babied Xperia XA2 Ultra cannot get past 51% on the first of 3 parts of the pie download.

_20190224_025809.JPG

I have tried it probably fifty plus times and it just pukes at 51%.

I have waisted a LOT of gigs trying to get this done, That's HARD EARNED CASH I did not want to waist! The last little tune up has made this phone go PSYCHO if the battery goes low and then it flashes Sony forever , HOURS until it gets a full charge !

Screenshot_20190224-014306.png

I HATE IT. What is going on?

Sony , You Must Fix whatever little wormy glitch mistake you installed between your little July to September tuning attempts.

I am going to loose it.

Fix it !

I heard today that the same phones are bricking in Russia after receiving 9pie.

Fix mine First and return it to the Glory that made me want to buy it.