account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

An halation green in low light picture

Visitor
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

An halation green in low light picture

Sorry for my english,

i have bought the xa2 ultra a month ago, i was very satisfied except for the camera especially in the night. two big problem was afflicted the stock camera: a very aggressive noise reduction and a green halation. It make me very disappointed...

It's normal? Or it's a random problem?

However, i had to make a choice: cope with the problems or give up the guarantee, root the phone and install gcam.

In the end, i have rooted the phone and now i am very happy: the camera is spectacular, now i'm really happy for the phone, but is unfair because i've lost the guarantee.

Xa2 ultra is elegant, the brightness is very good, the audio is great, the modding is present but sony for the camre have done a narrow job.