account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

When will Xperia XA2 Plus be available in India and UAE?

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

When will Xperia XA2 Plus be available in India and UAE?

Any idea when XA2 plus will be available in UAE and India

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: When will Xperia XA2 Plus be available in India and UAE?

Hi @AzeeZ3, thank you for your question and I'm glad to hear that you are interested in an Xperia XA2 Plus!

I had a look at the websites for India and United Arab Emirates and Xperia XA2 Plus was not listed on either of them, so it is not available there for the moment, however you can always get in touch with the Local support teams in both markets as they are the experts on their respective market and know a bit more about market specific question than I do, since I'm situated in the Nordics.

Let us know if you get a reply in case other users have the same question!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: When will Xperia XA2 Plus be available in India and UAE?

I had checked in UAE Jumbo and Sharaf Dg shop and they told that they dont have any idea when it will be available in UAE region.