account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the phone is suspended the button on does not work

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Cuando el teléfono se suspende el botón encendido apagado no funciona 

-GT

1 REPLY
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: When the phone is suspended the button on does not work

Hi @Levin1, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I'm not quite sure that I understand your question correctly. Are you not able to use the power button to turn your display on after it has been turned off due to being inactive, or that you turned it off with the power button?

Please try and elaborate a bit and I'll do my best to assist you! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.