account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Radio

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Radio

I have an Xperia XA2 mobile phone and the radio gets choppy. What could this be due to?

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Radio

Hi @rodrigo23, let me see if I can help out here.

Have you tried different headsets in order to see if it is the headset connector causing the choppy sound? Also, try cleaning the headset jack with a wooden or plastic toothpick to keep the jack free from lint and grime.

Another thing that you can try is to reboot your phone in safe mode to see if the radio works better there. All apps downloaded from Play Store is temporarily deactivated while in safe mode, that way you can see if this behaviour is caused by a downloaded app or not. For more information on safe mode and how to use it, click here

Try these measures and let me know how it goes! 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.