account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

FPS in uploaded Instagram videos is cut down to 15 frames per second

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

FPS in uploaded Instagram videos is cut down to 15 frames per second

👋 Когда загружаю видео в ленту инстаграм или сторис,качество картинки, а именно fps  режется очень сильно вплоть до 15кадров/сек. Эта проблема только на xa2plus. Пробовал загружать с другого телефона - все отлично. Вчера сбросил все настройки, заново поставил приложение - все то же самое. Пожалуйста, помоги найти решение проблемы. Спасибо. 

When I upload videos to Instagram or Storis, the picture quality, namely fps, is cut very strongly down to 15 frames / sec. This problem is only on xa2plus. I tried to download from another phone - everything is fine. Yesterday I reset all settings, reinstalled the application - everything is the same. Please help find a solution. Thank.

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: FPS in uploaded Instagram videos is cut down to 15 frames per second

@Dsprod 

You should contact the app developers as this is a third party app issue, keep in mind that an app might work perfect with one device but not with another, this is something they, app devs, have to solve. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)