account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

sony xperia xa1 remote play ps4

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: sony xperia xa1 remote play ps4

Yeah, this really . I had a Z3 which worked with remote playback, and upgraded to an XA1. Why would we expect a new Xperia NOT to support it ? There isn't even a list on the Sony website

https://www.sonymobile.com/gb/apps-services/remote-play/

Poor show Sony, disappointed customer.

Regular
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

@Gungho wrote:

Yeah, this really . I had a Z3 which worked with remote playback, and upgraded to an XA1. Why would we expect a new Xperia NOT to support it ? There isn't even a list on the Sony website

https://www.sonymobile.com/gb/apps-services/remote-play/

Poor show Sony, disappointed customer.

It actually does list the supported devices on the link you shared. Right under the part that says play anywhere in your home. But still, it's really dumb that a brand new device cant handle it for whatever reason. 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Can't play PS4remote ~ with Xperia XA1.. Any specific limitations? On latest model @@

One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

same here. Just got a 'free' ps4 through my virgin mobile by contract upgrade. Only I've got the same phone, and disappointed with the same reasons Slightly frowning Face
Sean

One time poster
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

@chetchou wrote:

i don`t use remote play ps4 from my xony xperia xa1, what the problem?

No me permite descargar remote play la última versión dice que el teléfono no es compatible 

It does not allow remote play to be downloaded to a compatible PC

GT

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Re: sony xperia xa1 back button not working

Sony xperia xa1 back button and home button not working