account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

applications of unknown origin

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

applications of unknown origin

Hola

Sabéis en oreo 8.0.0 donde se puede activar orígenes desconocidos, para poder instalar app fuera de play store ? 

Hello

Do you know in oreo 8.0.0 where you can activate unknown sources, to be able to install app outside of play store?

gt

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: applications of unknown origin

@josanes69 settings - apps and notifications - special access - install other apps, select your app and enable trust from this source.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: applications of unknown origin

Hola

He hecho lo que me aconsejas, pero creo que al haber una app instalada por Sony no me deja instalar la que yo quiero, en este caso se trata de spotyfy premium. 

Gracias

I have done what you advise me, but I think that having an app installed by Sony does not let me install the one I want, in this case it is about spotyfy premium.

Thank you

gt