account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia XA1 loudspeaker issue

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia XA1 loudspeaker issue

I just bought my Xperia XA1 Dual Sim a week ago and it was running smooth, then 1 day I noticed that my loudspeaker is creating a static sound, more like a low crackling sound. I am really disappointed that I cannot ask the Sony outlet where I bought it for replacement. 

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia XA1 loudspeaker issue

This happened to me too. So annoying but i managed to get a replacement then the next did the same thing. I then changed it for a huawei phone 

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I bought a Sony xa1 before 2 months ago

Problem started from the beginning of purchased 

I think it is a problem whith Sony

Please exchange it (loud speaker is too worst) 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Translation via Google Translate:

Same. Some owners of this device (as they write on the forums) the speaker is loud. But mine, when I'm in my jacket pocket, can not be heard when summoned! And that was after buying for a year!

Тоже самое. У некоторых владельцев сего девайса (как пишут на форумах) динамик громкий. Но у моего, когда лежит в кармане куртки при вызове не слышно! И это было после покупки уже в течение года!