account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia XA1: Quality

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia XA1: Quality

Hi,
hope you can help me. I am from UAE.
I did purchase this sony xperia xa1 , and it accidentally falls from my side table, and it got some minor damage in the corner of the case, note: the screen is totally fine. I did send this to your service center here in UAE but they refuse to do a partial diagnostic test on my mobile. the first action that they want to do is to replace the whole assembly. and I don't want that kind of service. I need them to check in the whole functions of the mobile is working properly. they are not helping me. I use the mobile for less than 1month.

Hope you can help me on this.

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia XA1: Quality

Hi @iengr, I am sorry to hear about this Slightly frowning Face

You will need to remain in touch with your Local support team for help with this as this is an international forum.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia XA1: Quality

At xda a few of us are taking down batch no's, if u Could let us know yours it would be a great help because the screens and bending is apparently a bad batch, a few are talking of taking, court/trading standards,  actions