account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Wifi Signal dropping on XA1

Apprentice
Message 121 of 223
Message 121 of 223

Re: Wifi Signal dropping on XA1

Sony présente le nouveau XA2 et dérivés au CES de Las Vegas, il ferait mieux de résoudre notre problème. J'ai comme l'impression que c'est de pire en pire 😤😤😤

Et utiliser la manipulation de secours, connexion mode avion puis arrêt mode avion, devient de plus en plus pénible. 

Sony presents the new XA2 and derivatives at CES in Las Vegas, it would be better to solve our problem. I have the impression that it's getting worse and worse 😤😤😤

And use the emergency handling, connection airplane mode and then stop mode airplane, becomes more and more painful.

GT

Apprentice
Message 122 of 223
Message 122 of 223

Hoi. 

Ook mijn wifi is anders het vervelen. F light modes aan en uit werkt soms. 

Vreet in ieder geval ontzettend veel mb's. Fijne is dat ik die voortaan thuis uit zet want het is voor je het weet op.

Wat is de oplossing? 

Heb na 1maand een software update gehad.

Toen werkte daarna mijn Bluetooth niet meer. Uiteindelijk complete reboot gedaan. 

Terug naar de winkel?! 

Hi.

Also my wifi is otherwise bored. F light modes on and off sometimes works.

Eat a lot of MBs at least. Fine is that I from now on from home because it is before you know it.

What is the solution?

Have a software update after 1 month.

Then my Bluetooth no longer worked. Eventually complete reboot done.

Back to the store ?!

GT

Adviser
Message 123 of 223
Message 123 of 223

I have been at this for weeks. I have been working with someone from Sony I think who have been private messaging me but with no help at all they keep asking for info but the issue is with all Experia, mine is an XA1. It is  nightmare, just want Sony to own up to the issue and fix it. 

One time poster
Message 124 of 223
Message 124 of 223

Having to same problem and also with Bluetooth not connecting to anything 

Adviser
Message 125 of 223
Message 125 of 223

Again no reply from Sony, they must be aware by now that customers are disappointed with the performance of the XA1 but no reply from them. This issue is needs to be solved, it looks like a lot of us have only bought these phones recently and cannot afford for change them now, I know I can't. Please Sony give us some kind of response, it's the least you could do. 

One time poster
Message 126 of 223
Message 126 of 223

I am having to same problem, also  bluetooth does not connect. Had a chat with Sony support today, and they act like they never have heard about this issue.  Strange custom support behaviour... Slightly smiling Face Anybody kbows when next Android update  will be rolled out for this phone?

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 127 of 223
Message 127 of 223

Yes that seems to be the stock reply, how they say they don't know about is beyond belief, they only need look at this forum and they can see everyone is having the SAME problem. Fix this and we all go away happy.

One time poster
Message 128 of 223
Message 128 of 223

Hi

Same problem with my new XA1.

Have switched off Bluetooth and WiFi is now working, but this is not a permanent or acceptable solution.

Ridiculous that Sony are not responding to this thread

Apprentice
Message 129 of 223
Message 129 of 223

I've received the advice to fixed the software. Clean and replace the software.

If then still the WiFi keeps dropping i can send It to repair... 

One time poster
Message 130 of 223
Message 130 of 223

The problem is there is nothing to repair! It is a problem with many phones not just one. Has anybody put this issue on social media as someone else suggested? Perhaps they will respond if the problem is publicised on an open forum rather than the restricted Sony forum