account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Touch screen issues

Learner
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Touch screen issues

@Gazz60 wrote:

Does your screen work OK in the lock screen mode?.. Mine does... Its a firmware issue! 

Yes, it does! So if you want to adjust the screen brightness, I lock the screen then suddenly the top edge works.

Unbelievable that Sony has been unable to fix this in 2 years. 

Visitor
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Only Sony can fix this...with another firmware update regarding the screen!   You need to send them a message explaining your findings as I have done...hopefully they will listen?

Highlighted
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Of course but how can I send them message 

One time poster
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

After reading all the above messages it's all related to me.. 

I bought my sony xperia xa1 with lots of love.. But it is very disappointing.. The same issues with the tuch.. All the edges are not working.. It is very very disappointing, 

Please fix the issues.. 

Or tell me what to do to fix it