account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Sony Xperia XA1 worth or not?

Adviser
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Sony Xperia XA1 worth or not?

i want to buy Sony Xperia XA1 and been reviewing it on internet. been in this forum past few days and read Xperia XA1 have problem. is this phone good or not?

5 REPLIES 5
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sony Xperia XA1 worth or not?

I just got my new Xperia xa1 yesterday and so far after a good 10 hours or playing with it I'm completely happy with it. You need to do some research have a good look at YouTube searching for Sony Xperia xa1 and see what the experts say. I chose this model for it's price, stylish design and because everyone agreed it has a good camera.

Adviser
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

yes..price and system is good but after read some of the poster here, i feel confused.software prob i can live but hardware i cant. i have expeience with experia m5 and it is nightmare with laggy, camera problem and when got it, it have hardware problem where it take 1 month just to repair.  i kinda trauma here

Visitor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Specs and phone looks great, but have hit an issue with Phone signal, leaving me with No signal a lot of the time.

Search the forum and you'll see there are others with the same problem.

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I have this phone 1 week and its a nightmare. Texting just goes off into other apps, prediction & suggestion is so annoying it wont turn off.

Screen just changes size spontaneously, actually the screen contrast is too dark even in the brightest setting. to 

Not suitable for sending important work email or messages as god only knows where or whom they will be sent to.

I am returning this phone to Virgin Mobile asap, and will go back to using a Samsung handset. 

Not worth it at all.'

Also forgot to mention the dreadful customer support from Sony.

Its my first Sony phone or product bought and i can definitely say it will also be the last. I at least have a 14 day option to return this to my network provider

Dont waste your money folks.

Yes i have also has the phone signal problem, and had placed another handset next to it which had a full signal. 

Something not right with this phone.

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Pablo1969

You probably have a defective unit

There's no need to create multiple posts, I've edited your first post and added what you've posted on the others, also, it'll be wise to check Samsung's support forum before you buy it. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)