account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia XA1 - Support Required

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Sony Xperia XA1 - Support Required

Hi Guys,

Hope you are doing awesome !

I  bought a Sony Xperia XA1 device before 5 months and suddenly after two months of normal usage, the device started to work strange.

It had multiple issues with flashlight, camera , touch screen digitiser, autofocus and sim card network instability. Moreover, the device was in service centre for about 3 months. Now also, the device is in Sony local support centre.

I would like to know what is the escalation matrix in India for SONY Xperia smartphones and can I get replacement for this faulty device ??

P.S: I'm not expecting a reply like "Please visit your nearest service center based on your location. Already had enough with those guys" !!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sony Xperia XA1 - To The Grave

Hi @Jeyaraj, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with your local repair agents. Slightly frowning Face

I recommend you contact your Local support team to discuss your complaints, as this is a local issue and we are an international user forum.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

VDD
Regular
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

hahahahhaha this support forum is a joke.

Apprentice
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @CameronT,

Thanks for heads up.

I was having more and more problems after giving the device to the Local SONY smart care support centre. Those issues were listed above. Now, what should I do ?

Can you please give me the escalation matrix to contact the relevant team for further solution or ask for money refund ?

Thanks

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

That will differ from country to country due to differences in laws and regulations @Jeyaraj, so I cannot provide you with anything definite. The best thing to do is to get in touch with your Local support team, as in the contact centre, rather than the repair centre, and work your way from there.

I hope you find a suitable solution to your issues. Good luck.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.