account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Software Update

Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Software Update

Ich habe seit gestern ein neues xa1. Zuvor hatte ich auch eins, aber ich da liefen Updates immer problemlos.

Das neue Handy will ein Update installieren. Tut es auch. Wenn es fertig ist, dann plant es aber augenblicklich das nächste. Ich habe es jetzt viermal installiert, und zwischendurch extra ei gestartet, auch alle installierten Apps aktualisiert. 

Wie kann ich die Dauerschleife beenden?

Danke. 

I have a new xa1 since yesterday. I had one before, but I always ran updates without any problems.

The new phone wants to install an update. It does too. When it's done, it's planning the next one right away. I have now installed four times, and in between started extra egg, also updated all installed apps.

How can I stop the loop?

Thank you.

gt

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Learner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Software Update

Update der Anfrage... 

Ich habe noch ein Update gemacht und nun scheint tatsächlich alles installiert. Wahrscheinlich war ich nur zu ungeduldig. 

Danke. 

Update of the request ...

I made another update and now everything seems to be installed. I was probably just too impatient.

Thank you.

gt