account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Problem with my xa1

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Problem with my xa1

Cuando compre el cel me cree una cuenta de google asi cualquiera para poder descargar las app ahora e reseteado el celular y me pide esa cuenta y la verdad no me acuerdo nada ni la cuenta ni la contraceña como hago para solucionar ese problema desde ya muchas gracias 

When I buy the cel I created a google account so anyone can download the app now and reset the cell phone and asks me for that account and the truth I do not remember anything or the account or the counter as I do to solve that problem from now thank you very much 

GT

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problem with my xa1

Hi @Danielperas2

Welcome to the community! 

I have translated your post as this is a Global forum all posts/replies must be in English Slightly smiling Face

Can you please clarify if you still have access to your handset, or are you currently locked out and being asked to enter your Google account details?

Let me know Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hola si esta bloqueado me pide la cuenta pero me olvide cual es xq habia creado una  para usar el celular  y ahora lo formatee y me pide la cuenta 

Hi, if this is blocked, ask me for the account but I forgot what is xq I had created one to use the cell phone and now I format it and ask for the account

GT

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Danielperas2

Again, please remember all replies/posts must be in English as this is a Global forum Slightly smiling Face

If it is the Google account details you are being asked for and you don't remember these, unfortunately there is nothing we can suggest in regards to a reset or troubleshooting to resolve this. 

I would advise contacting your Local support to see if there is anything they are able to do here.

Good luck Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi Chloes,

Could you please check below link thread regarding XA1 fails in Oreo Update?

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XA1/Oreo-update-issues-touch-screen/td-p/1314373

And please don't advise to check local support it doesn't works.This is not the sigle person complaint , you can see whole users of XA1 users in that forum with bunch of complaints with similar issue.

Can you please take it forward to Sony eye and to find if any issue in  Oreo Update?