account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problem with Sound Strength

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Problem with Sound Strength

I'm using Xperia XA1 for about 4 months. I'll explain what is happening in my phone. For the first one month there was no problem in the sound (during music playback externally and headset), but after one month the maximum sound of the phone reduces the average sound I use mostly that is I usually hear at 10 pts but after one months when I increase the sliders to maximum the sound is just the same. I thought it would be a problem with some app so I did a software reset and checked... The problem is GONE! 

Again after one month it occurred and without a doubt it went perfect when I reset again. But now again one month same thing is happening.... I don't know what is this... 

PS: I have checked it in safe mode and same problem is there. I used Inbuilt music app, Spotify, Google Play Music and Apple Music. Everything gives me same error!!!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problem with Sound Strength

• Maybe you’ve switch on “normalize” in sound settings. Check that and the other sound settings...
Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply. I turned off the normaliser switch but no change. What do you mean by other sound settings? I even tried turning off clearaudio+ and varied equaliser settings but nothing is affecting the music sound. even xLoud feature to enhance loudness of internal sound is not changing whether on or off.

Any suggetions? 

Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I meant what you’ve already done: clearaudio, equalizer. Maybe “headphones” setting may have an impact on sound loudness... If nothing of that works, try clear cache, restart in safe mode, etc...