account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Power button XA1

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Power button XA1

I bought my xperia xa1 yesterday but the power button isn't working all the time. I have to press hard in order to turn on the phone... 

What's the problem ? 

(sorry for my english) 

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Power button XA1

Hi @Dsuke,

I'm sorry to hear this.

How does the power button feel when you press it? Does it feel loose or unresponsive?

I recommend that you make sure that your system and all apps are updated to their latest version. You can do this if you go to: Settings > About phone > Software update. To update your apps, go to: Google Play Store > Tap the 3 lines > My apps & games > Updated all.

I would also recommend that you reboot your device to safe mode to see if this behavior is caused by one of your downloaded apps as these will be temporarily disabled in this mode.

Let me know how it goes. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.