account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Phone asks for PIN to start android !!Really need help!!!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Phone asks for PIN to start android !!Really need help!!!

Hello,

when I want to start my phone (Xperia XA1) it asks me for my PIN to start androd. This isn't my usual PIN and it also looks different than the normal PIN request. When I have to tip my PIN I can see my background picture in the normal way. But now there's just a white backround und I can only tip numbers (that means there are no letters under the numbers).

Today my phones works as it should but than there was a tiny window saying com.android.phone stopps running or something like this. When I closed the window it appears again in the next moment. So I thought I should restart my phone. From that moment I have the problem with the PIN code.

Hope someone answers very soon because (here in germany) the support is not available before monday morning.

Thank you