account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Oreo update issues - touch screen

Inhabitant
Message 71 of 363
Message 71 of 363

Re: Oreo update issues - touch screen

If its a bug in the update it should be fixed soon , dont think they'll just leave the update like that

Regular
Message 72 of 363
Message 72 of 363

Thanks for your reply..

If so why I am seeing plenty of users complaining about same problem in different threads?

One time poster
Message 73 of 363
Message 73 of 363

I have the same problem... And is so satisfied to using t...

I have the same problem... And is so satisfied to using the phone... Please someone to tell me a fix... Screenshot_20180705-112147.png

Screenshot_20180705-111952.png

Inhabitant
Message 74 of 363
Message 74 of 363

No problem 👍

I'd say give them some time to fix it , can't expect  them to fix the bug and release a new update in a day or two , not sure if sony's aware of this problem though

Inhabitant
Message 75 of 363
Message 75 of 363

I mean, if they read this forum, they have to be aware

Still waiting, Sony

Visitor
Message 76 of 363
Message 76 of 363

Xperia xa1 screen sensitivity

Hiyah, my screen doesn't always recognize when I've tapped it, it's commonly always the same places on the screen that I have to touch multiple of times for it to work. I have looked for a re-calibrate tool on my settings but can't find one on my phone. What shall I do? 

One time poster
Message 77 of 363
Message 77 of 363

I have had the same issue for 2 months. Lease release a fix for this roblem uickly. 

Rookie
Message 78 of 363
Message 78 of 363

Same problem here. It is quite frustrating p and q not working as well as the space when in landscape mode and no notification panel when swiping. The problem occured one month after I purchased the phone. Sent it for repair and a month later same issue. 

Sony fix the issue asap.

Inhabitant
Message 79 of 363
Message 79 of 363

Sony we are still waiting. Can we get an official response from Sony? 

Rookie
Message 80 of 363
Message 80 of 363

Pretty sure it is not related to the oreo update otherwise they will already fix the issue.

Today i found out another problem if i try to unlck the phone when laying on a table without picking it up the unlock patter is getting interrupted and cannot be drawn correctly as I am lifting my finger. Moreover the pinch to zoom does not work on photos or maps. This does not happen picking up the phone. Looks like the screen is not properly connected to the touch sensor.

Crying Face