account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Oreo update issues - touch screen

One time poster
Message 381 of 384
Message 381 of 384

Re: Oreo update issues - touch screen

Los botones laterales de la pantalla cuando los presionas no figuran salen el del costado anterior, ejemplo presiono la letra p y aparece la o, en ambos lados 

The side buttons on the screen when you press them do not appear on the previous side, for example I press the letter p and the o appears on both sides

gt

One time poster
Message 382 of 384
Message 382 of 384

Touch problem in sony xperia xa 1

I haw return thrice to service centre but even then also the touch problem wall common in this mobile please help i like sony very much and i want to change my sony xperia xa 1 dual to any other sony mobile 

One time poster
Message 383 of 384
Message 383 of 384

Re: Oreo update issues - touch screen

El teclado de mi Xperia xa1 no funciona correctamente

The keyboard of my Xperia xa1 does not work properly

gt

One time poster
Message 384 of 384
Message 384 of 384

Touch screen does not work

Compre el teléfono hace un año, el tactil funcionaba mas o menos, hace dos semanas dejo de andar a los lados, arriba y abajo, en Internet hay miles de quejas de usuarios, llame al soporte técnico y nadie se hace cargo. No hay sony en Argentina para hacer queja presencial. Somos miles de usuarios con el mismo teléfono, con el mismo problema. QUIERO UNA SOLUCION.

Escriban acá todos los que tengan el mismo problema. 

SONY XPERIA XA1 TUCH SCREEN DOSENT WORK. 

DO YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM? LETS COMPLAIN TOGETHER. THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABUOT IT.