account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Oreo update issues - touch screen

One time poster
Message 341 of 374
Message 341 of 374

Re: Oreo update issues - touch screen

Buenas noches. Alguno tuvo una solución al problema del táctil que pueda ayudarme? Muchas gracias 

.Goodnight. Did anyone have a solution to the tactile problem that could help me? Thank you

gt

Regular
Message 342 of 374
Message 342 of 374

Guys,

I have a good news for all Sony xa1 users. Don't believe in Sony customer service as they going to help for this issue.

I bought my mobile in 2017 and after this screen issue I just throwed away my mobile somewhere in my room. During every patch release I try to install to find if any solution for this issue but no luck.

Today again I thought to install new security patch but when I tried to switch on my mobile but it doesn't switched on even when I connected in charger. It means we should completly dry the battery and charger for minutes then you can see your phone can work like new mobile. It works for me, I am not sure if this is the solution but giving a try can worth your phone.

Atleast do not touch your mobile for one week to get it completely dry.

Thanks

One time poster
Message 343 of 374
Message 343 of 374

Por favor técnicos de Sony Mobile necesitamos una actualización que calibre nuestra pantalla... Tengo problema para bajar la ventana de accesos rápidos y con las teclas a, q, p, y todo acceso en el borde de la pantalla

... No era así hasta que lo actualicé.... Calibración de pantalla con una actualización por favor. 

Please Sony Mobile technicians we need an update that calibrates our screen ... I have problem to download the window of quick accesses and with the keys a, q, p, and all access on the edge of the screen

... It was not like that until I updated it ... Screen calibration with an update please.

gt

One time poster
Message 344 of 374
Message 344 of 374

Dokunmatık sorununu 2 kez yasıyorum yıne servıse gondermek durumundayım eger yıne cozum bulunmassa telefonun iadesi için basvurucam 

I have to touch the problem 2 times I have to send again to the service if you do not have a cozum again for the return of the phone basvurucam

gt

Rookie
Message 345 of 374
Message 345 of 374

Touch screen problem xa1

My touch screen does not work at the edges. For Sony Xperia xa1

One time poster
Message 346 of 374
Message 346 of 374

Hi,

I have the same problem, it's getting worse. No navigation bar, no a,p,q,numbers, etc. Still waiting for Sony to fix it!!! I use soft navigation bar app, so I can make it work somehow. But it's so so annoying! 

I really really hope Sony is at least trying to fix this. 

I'm gonna try to drain the phone battery comletely and see if something changes, as I read here it worked for someone. 

you Sony, I loved this phone.  

One time poster
Message 347 of 374
Message 347 of 374

Touch screen problem on the left edge xperia xa1

I m facing a touch problem on the left edge of my Xperia xa1.i have never dropped it or anything like that.. Then why suddenly facing this. About 2 months I m facing this. How can I resolve it? 

One time poster
Message 348 of 374
Message 348 of 374

Xperia xa1 display does not accept various keys

Problem ist die rechte untere Ecke und der Buchstaben p! Im Betrieb lässt sich das Menü nicht nach unten ziehen! Im sperremodus geht es problemlos 

Problem is the lower right corner and the letter p! In operation, the menu can not be pulled down! In lock mode it works fine

gt

One time poster
Message 349 of 374
Message 349 of 374

Have tried 2 x factory resets and a software repair via Xperia Companion (via Windows Desktop). Doing an immediate touchscreen test clears whole screen, but once the phone starts installing updates a re-test fails and the edges are lost (so appears to be a software issue). Workarounds required: Gboard works better than Swiftkey for typing 'q' and 'p'. Evie Launcher needed to access status/navigation bar (because you can't swipe from top, but Evie lets you swipe from screen middle).

Very disappointing from a company with a reputation for quality and attention to detail. Failure to communicate and acknowledge the problem sends a negative message.   

One time poster
Message 350 of 374
Message 350 of 374

Re: XA1 SCREEN RESPONSE PROBLEM AND SONY'S FIX.

my sony xperia xa1 3 bottom button not working