account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Oreo update issues - touch screen

One time poster
Message 131 of 384
Message 131 of 384

Sony xa1

Я купил телефон чуть больше года назад. Через три месяца я начал отказываться от прикосновения. Я вручил телефон в сервисный центр за гарантию. Я заменил экран. Через некоторое время снова возникла та же проблема. Телефон снова был доставлен на ремонт под гарантию. После последнего (второго) месяца три. И снова были проблемы с экраном.

Как вы это объясните?

Это мошенничество. Вы выпустили известную неисправную модель телефона. И в сервисных центрах размещаются сознательно дефектные экраны. Срок службы нового (измененного) экрана составляет около трех-четырех месяцев.

Я не могу отплатить за ремонт, потому что гарантия закончилась. И для ремонта за деньги, ну, вы понимаете. Зачем инвестировать в то, что не будет работать. Представители компании sony просто промолчат. Магазин, через который был куплен телефон, даже не соизволил требовать. Даже отказ не был написан. И это вопрос юрисдикции.

Sony вы жульничество и обманываете людей.

Больше чем одна вещь не будет куплена с брендом sony.

Это было очень сложно написать, так как экран частично не работает.

Вы находитесь в ** bleep **!

I bought the phone a little over a year ago. Three months later, I began to refuse to touch. I handed the phone to a service center for a warranty. I replaced the screen. After some time, the same problem again occurred. The phone was again delivered for repair under a warranty. After the last (second) month, three. And again there were problems with the screen.

How do you explain this?

This is a fraud. You released a known faulty phone model. And in the service centers are placed deliberately defective screens. The service life of the new (modified) screen is about three to four months.

I can not repay for repairs, because the warranty is over. And for repair for money, well, you understand. Why invest in something that will not work. Representatives of the company sony just keep quiet. The store through which the phone was purchased did not even deign to demand. Even the refusal was not written. And this is a matter of jurisdiction.

Sony you are a scam and deceive people.

gt

Visitor
Message 132 of 384
Message 132 of 384

Touch screen problem

my mobile(sony xperia xa1 is the touch problem is every 1 1/2 month will came.so i contact to the serive center in 5 times.but they are not solved my problem.so i want to replace another model.please solution to me

One time poster
Message 133 of 384
Message 133 of 384

Keyboard not working properly have to use redicted text

Keyboard not working properly have to use redicted text

Visitor
Message 134 of 384
Message 134 of 384

Re: Oreo update issues - touch screen

ok i will do for like this your solution.thanks to you

One time poster
Message 135 of 384
Message 135 of 384

Xperia xa1 ,My touch screen isn't working properly

Hi,my touch screen isn't working properly at all, I can't change to the symbol keyboard, does anyone else have the same problem and has anyone got any advice for me, sorry about my grammar but trouble with all keyboards 😁Thanks Guy's x Also my back button doesn't work either. 

Inhabitant
Message 136 of 384
Message 136 of 384

Re: Xperia xa1 ,My touch screen isn't working properly

Some people suggest it is hardware problem. I read somewhere else that Sony had some batch of faulty displays which have this problem.

I bought a broken XA1, replaced the display and I also have this problem. So it cannot be that some chinese re-seller sends me a display which is from that non-tested batch of faulty Sony displays.

It is definitely a firmware problem. I made all those touch screen tests. I have latest firmware and totally fresh cleaned phone.

Are there any tools for calibrating the display? Would it help any way at all?

One time poster
Message 137 of 384
Message 137 of 384

Poslje instaliranja OREO screen dijelomicno radi . Sta da napravim

The installation of the OREO screen partially works. I'm gonna do it

gt

Highlighted
Regular
Message 138 of 384
Message 138 of 384

Can I know how to do this ?

One time poster
Message 139 of 384
Message 139 of 384

The only solution I found until now is reducing the size of the screen when I want to type something or swip down. And I got used to it until sony finds a solution.

Learner
Message 140 of 384
Message 140 of 384

Dear Fellow Sufferers

I have been having this trouble but have just changed  Display Size to Large (i.e. Settings -> Display -> Display Size = Large) and I am now able to drag down the menu.  

Worth a try