account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Oreo update issues - touch screen

One time poster
Message 81 of 351
Message 81 of 351

Re: Oreo update issues - touch screen

Hello! 

Having the same issue. Do you know when Sony is planning next software update? 

Rookie
Message 82 of 351
Message 82 of 351

Did the issue actually come out with the update to Oreo? There seems to be post befotbthe update that describe the same problem.

Pioneer
Message 83 of 351
Message 83 of 351

Hi @Ch3m. The issue was present before Oreo, just some people started noticing it after the update. 

Inhabitant
Message 84 of 351
Message 84 of 351

Still waiting

When are you going to fix our phones, Sony??? We are still waiting. Dont give me your "screen is damaged" crap like you did in that other thread, i dont want to hear it. Fix our phones, JFC

One time poster
Message 85 of 351
Message 85 of 351

I haver te same problem. Its so boring situation. 

One time poster
Message 86 of 351
Message 86 of 351

Tactile

J'ai acheté le portable il y a un an et j'ai beaucoup de problème au niveau du tactile, pour les touches du clavier et la touche retour ne fonctionne quasiment plus 

I bought the laptop a year ago and I have a lot of problems with the touch, for the keys of the keyboard and the return key does not work any more

gt

Inhabitant
Message 87 of 351
Message 87 of 351

Re: Tactile

C'est un probleme courant, il y a des threads qui en parle, donc un de 40 pages. Malheureusement on n'a aucune réponse de Sony. On est plusieurs a avoir ce problème

This is a common problem, there are threads talking about it, so one of 40 pages. Unfortunately we have no answer from Sony. We are many to have this problem

gt

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 88 of 351
Message 88 of 351

When is the fix? WE NEED AN OFFICIAL ANSWER

Title

Learner
Message 89 of 351
Message 89 of 351

Touch screen problem xa1

Dear father, this is the 1st time I've had a Sony phone (on the advice of my wife) had it less than 1 year, a few months back the touch screen started playing up around the edges and corners, now the past couple of weeks it's all over the place, some letters on keyboard won't work unless I use swift, when apps have pain in the bahooky (x) in the corner too close adverts - pretty hard to close when screen is so temperamental. Pull down bar at the top rarely works and the gone button, triangle and square at the bottom hardly work unless it's a bit of force. I've tried the diagnostic test and that works perfectly, just when I try to do day to day things like message, open apps make phone calls the issue happens, getting really need off with the phone now - bad enough it doesnt support group messages (what is that about) now I'm close to losing the heed with it.

Amen

Learner
Message 90 of 351
Message 90 of 351

Re: When is the fix? WE NEED AN OFFICIAL ANSWER

Fix for what - so many problems with this shocker of a phone