account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Oreo update issues - touch screen

One time poster
Message 61 of 379
Message 61 of 379

screen toch not working upgrade to 8.0

Just parcheg at 4 months. Not sure if solistion. 

One time poster
Message 62 of 379
Message 62 of 379

Screen issues.

Why does not the right button on the screen work?

Почему не работает правая кнопка на экране?

Emperor
Message 63 of 379
Message 63 of 379

Re: Screen issues.

@Denisbekin

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Could you test the touchscreen?

Settings > About phone > Diagnostics > Test

Oreo

Settings > Support > Tests

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 64 of 379
Message 64 of 379

Re: Oreo update issues - touch screen

This is my problem..!Screenshot_20180625-223158.png

Screenshot_20180625-222954.png

One time poster
Message 65 of 379
Message 65 of 379

Re: Touchscreen issues after oreo update FIXED!!!!!

Not perfect, but way better

👌

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 66 of 379
Message 66 of 379

Oreo update issues - touch screen

When are we getting the fix Sony? It just gets worse and worse. Dont tell me to go to my nearest retailer or blabla. Phone has 0 damage and retailer warranty is over, now my only solution is to go against you. I hate it since I have alot of Sony products, but if it's my only solution, i'll call and post everyday. Dont tell me to return the phone so you can "see whats up" because youll only find a way to milk money from me.

So, sony, whens the fixf? 

afj
Apprentice
Message 67 of 379
Message 67 of 379

Re: Touchscreen issues after oreo update FIXED!!!!!

Tired of waiting for a reply in this forum I finally contacted sonny support where I live. Since the phone was still under warranty they replaced the display and everything's working as it should for now. You should all do the same. Probably we all have phones from a bad batch and the upgrade to oreo was just a coincidence. I'll keep this topic open for everyone else having the same problem until we get an official position of Sony about this issue. 

Inhabitant
Message 68 of 379
Message 68 of 379

Still waiting

Inhabitant
Message 69 of 379
Message 69 of 379

touch screen problem after upgrading to oreo ?

Regular
Message 70 of 379
Message 70 of 379

Yes, I am also facing same issue after Oreo Update.It's very terible to see from Sony have given defect update to all after watching all reviews in this forum.
 I am wondered how sony were reacting against all customer complaints in this forum and I don't know why they were maintaining this forum.